This summer’s certified smash hit blockbuster is already Avengers: Age of Ultron. Re-uniting the world’s mightiest heroes, Age of Ultron pits the Avengers against their most fearsome foe yet: Ultron! But here are some things you might not know about the movie:
1) Mark Ruffalo(Bruce Banner) had to endure a year of intense training to transform into the Hulk on cue
2) New mom Scarlett Johannson (Black Widow) performed all her own stunts while nursing. The baby was digitally scrubbed out in post-production.
3) Chris Evans (Captain America) and Chris Hemsworth (Thor) couldn’t keep each other straight and would often perform each other’s lines. A lot of it is still in the movie.
4) Robert Downey, Jr.’s (Iron Man) salary was more than the production cost of the movie.
5) Between takes, Ultron (Ultron) would try to destroy mankind.